Thursday, October 15, 2009

Twitter

Twitter has become my absolute past-time, until working so many hours weeks ago. I am now glad to have a week off so I can catch back up with my Tweets. I am still working part of the time, finishing my media blitz and school shows for the November and December Cooking Show Tour. "Christmas in Deutsch Country" is my theme for this segment's shows. I will be cooking up Christmas goodies, discussing about the Amish Christmas traditions and the traditions I have now from my own family and Mennonite extended "adopted" family. I will still be tweeting from my Blackberry and Mac while gone. Actually, the Mac is an early Christmas gift from a very special "someone." A huge "Thanks", to my wonderful friend! Well, I have to get back to Twitter and recipe-writing for my next cookbook.


BLESSINGS,
SICILY

No comments: