Saturday, May 02, 2009

Deadlines Today



I am multitasking today, writing newsletters, revising a chapter in the first book of my, "Amish Nurses of Lancaster County", series, and answering email from Twitter and Myspace. Tomorrow I am going to Lincoln County to Uncle Arvin's sister church, which is in Crab Orchard. My friend Racheal moved there when she got married and has been there ever since, and I would sure like to see her and visit for awhile. I need to mend one of my dresses after I get done typing. I have a special Sunday Nap that I wear for Sunday services. I keep it in an oval plastic hat-like container. My everyday one gets much wear, especially during gardening time. I made some virgin Mint Juleps today, as it is Derby Day here in Kentucky. I also made Mini-hotbrowns with White Cheese Sauce-YUMMY!! Check out my website at www.freewebs.com/theamishgarden, and also my friends' websites at www.amishhearts.com.

SICILY

1 comment:

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. Also, you mention Amish cookbooks. I just reviewed A Gift Of Grace by Amy Clipston. That novel had some great-sounding recipes! See my review here:
http://ceceliadowdy.blogspot.com/2009/05/gift-of-grace-by-amy-clipston.html