Sunday, May 03, 2009

Busy Day

OK, I meant to make it to Lincoln county to go to church but since I stayed up until after 4:00 AM, I overslept. I am now toasting me a bagel ( I make my own bagels) and will have some cream cheese and jam along with a cup of peppermint tea before heading off the the garden. It has been raining, so I will put on my "gardening shoes", as it will be a little muddy. We had some storms that produced more lightning than rain, and the garden did need the moisture.

SICILY

2 comments:

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Hi, Sicily! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I didn't know your email address, wasn't sure what your website address was, so here's my mailing address! I promise I will use the cookbook! I'm always searching for new recipes!
Cecelia Dowdy
P.O. Box 951
Greenbelt, MD 20768-0951

Amish Fiction Writer Sicily Yoder said...

I am mailing your cookbook Tuesday- I have been so busy lately. Maybe we can do some signings together next spring when I come to Maryland.